...and an even later reply.
I for one am still here ...living life
Gaming still, when I can.
I hope you all are doing well.
Search found 279 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:39 am
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Hello 2026!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 16923
- Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:50 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Corona Virus.... Now 2021
- Replies: 1
- Views: 31203
Corona Virus.... Now 2021
Hey all,
Anyone still out there? Anyone still playing anything other than mobile apps?
Anyone still out there? Anyone still playing anything other than mobile apps?
- Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:33 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Last Post in florums January 13th 2013!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 41995
Re: Last Post in florums January 13th 2013!
Was here a while ago..... I am here now..... and I will check in from time to time.... now that I remember my super secret password!
- Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Happy Birthday!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 18602
Re: Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated CotC...... (I am not that late)
- Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Sons of Anarchy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 23220
Re: Sons of Anarchy
My wife and I love this series.
We are all caught up waiting for the next season on TV!
We are all caught up waiting for the next season on TV!
- Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:22 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Building a new PC
- Replies: 4
- Views: 102713
Re: Building a new PC
Here is teh latest workstations Neo and I built for work...
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/rauM ... 0hVpZvfXcm
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/rauM ... 0hVpZvfXcm
- Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:15 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Diablo III
- Replies: 6
- Views: 27098
Re: Diablo III
I am currently running a lvl 46 Monk
Agent6341 #1721
Agent6341 #1721
- Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 am
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Just to say Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 19423
Re: Just to say Hello
It seems that I am back in after some frustration.
Thanks Akira for the help
Thanks Akira for the help
- Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm
- Forum: The Community Corner
- Topic: Wow Gratz Dave!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 29312
Re: Wow Gratz Dave!!
Congratulations!
- Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:10 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Open invitation to new guild
- Replies: 7
- Views: 23677
Re: Open invitation to new guild
Attention
In our defense.... Neo and I are running
Crusaders of Skadoosh here on Wyrmrest Accord. This guild was originally a workplace guild. Our guild has grown in numbers only with the addition of family and alts. At present we have 3 CotC members in our guild. 2 children of members, and 3 that ...
In our defense.... Neo and I are running
Crusaders of Skadoosh here on Wyrmrest Accord. This guild was originally a workplace guild. Our guild has grown in numbers only with the addition of family and alts. At present we have 3 CotC members in our guild. 2 children of members, and 3 that ...
- Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Leaving KJ
- Replies: 4
- Views: 18605
Re: Leaving KJ
moved
- Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD 10/29
- Replies: 4
- Views: 17920
- Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:20 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Raid scheduling...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19802
Re: Raid scheduling...
I am usually available after 9 pm Pacific any night
- Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:19 pm
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: deathknight flying trainer?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16983
Re: deathknight flying trainer?
After Artisan riding you will be able to purchase Master flying which when Cata releases will allow you to fly in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.
- Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 am
- Forum: World of Warcraft
- Topic: Update - 4.0.1
- Replies: 6
- Views: 21579
Re: Update - 4.0.1
^^^Me too