Hello 2026!
Moderator: Akira
- Death_Dealer[CotC]
- Legion 2 - CS:S
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:05 am
- Location: So Cal
Hello 2026!
Don't know if anyone is still out there. Happy New Year! Happy gaming old friends.
- Akira
- Eagle / Forum Admin
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:52 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Hello 2026!
Hey! Late reply, check in here every once and awhile. Happy New Years! Bunch of us connected through Facebook at some level still at least.
-
NightReaver[CotC]
- Posts: 952
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:02 pm
- Location: Southern California
- Contact:
Re: Hello 2026!
...and an even later reply.
I for one am still here ...living life
Gaming still, when I can.
I hope you all are doing well.
I for one am still here ...living life
Gaming still, when I can.
I hope you all are doing well.


